- • There is an EEG in disguise on the pages of the book’s website.
- • In the preface of the book there is a reference to the Big Bang as the spark of creation. And God said, “Let there be light!” (Genesis 1:3)
- • Cort is a portion of the Italian word corto, which means short.
- • It is no coincidence that Jesse finds his powers just as he is about to turn 12 years old. Twelve is the most reoccurring number in the Bible, and is also used in our society today to represent everything that is either whole or complete. “And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.” (Revelation 21:14).
- • The Gregorians were not a real monastic order. The term refers instead to Gregorian chant (a form of monophonic, unaccompanied sacred song of the western Roman Catholic Church) and the Gregorian calendar (a more accurate calendar, credited to Pope Gregory XIII, which in 1582 replaced the Julian calendar first implemented by Julius Caesar in 46 B.C.)
- • Nica is an anagram of Cain, the name of the first born son of Adam and Eve, the one that killed his brother Abel out of jealousy and anger. And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him. (Genesis 4:8)
- • An angel came by to visit the book’s website… find the sign of his passage.
More coming soon…
Connect with Francesco